A FONT INSPIRED BY THE STORY OF THE AMERICAN DINER
• A hearty font inspired by American diner culture
• Created and presented by designers from across America
• Delivered in the flexible and popular OTF file format
• US and Western European language support
• Thrifty. Get it for about the price of a slice of pie and cup of coffee
• Diners… They’re as American as jazz and baseball.
Inspired by streamlined trains, diners first appeared in the northeast United States. They were pre-fabricated and ready to go out of the box. Slap one down on an empty lot, flip the open sign, and you’re pretty much in business. Diners are beautiful in a distinctively American way. But that’s not what really interests me. What I find most fascinating is the role they play in America.